What to eat when ill? EE

Dougal1983

Proud Mummy
I've caught this horrible virus that's doing the rounds at the minute and I'm just wondering what I can eat that's still keeping within SW rules?
Usually when ill, I eat what I want, which is usually comfort food, but this is the first time I've been ill since starting SW and I don't want to do any damage, ESP as its Xmas next week!
Any advice? X

What type of comfort food would you usually eat? Could you make that but SW friendly. I love green days when I'm feeling low, SW chips and 2HEXA of cheese yum! Hope you feel better soon.

Chips, mash with casserole if you can stomach it.

If your being sick then there's not much you can eat as biscuits and toast always seem to be the best options

I've just had a slice of toast and so far so good. May have to ask husband to pick up some biscuits on way home from work. Was sick most of the night, feeling very weak today but I think the sickness part is done with now.

I've been unwell the last couple of days.
i started vomiting really badly on weds night and again yesterday morning, I starved myself all day yesterday, slept most of the day and just sipped on water then last night I had a tin of Heinz tomato soup with toast.
Ive not been sick today but I'm feeling very weak and rough so pretty much spent the day relaxing and sleeping it off x

I've just had a slice of toast and so far so good. May have to ask husband to pick up some biscuits on way home from work. Was sick most of the night, feeling very weak today but I think the sickness part is done with now.

I'd try not to worry too much about syns, don't go crazy crazy but you need to make sure your better and if you can only handle dry food you can only handle dry food, your health is more important.

I have been feeling a bit "off" since about Sundays and so has my husband, plus a friend of mine so a lot of this going about. Husband is cooking a spaghetti bolognese for dinner but I've spied a tin of Heinz tomato soup in the cupboard so I may have that instead :)
I am starting to feel better, just doing nothing, my 2 puppies are great company :)

Also ill and funny enough only thing I fancy is Tomato soup why is this?

Back