Extra Easy What to eat with ready meal Sweet Potato

nk2015

HI

A few days ago i bought iceland sweet potato< that is FREE>
so i must have a Super Free food or Speed Food.

so i could cook a indian style of make vegetable basamati rice. with cannellini bean ,super and speed food? hope i am correct, as chickpea is FREE?

so to add more superfree food is to included vegetable of petits pois SUPER SPEED food, that is only one that can put into rice.

receipe for rice:

spray 7 times in a pan and cook 1 red onion small (super food). then when they turn brown, add tomato, all spices and garlic ginger, then mix with bit of water to soft it. then add veggie of petits pois <super speed only as i need to add> , with chop carrot/red pepper/ spinach frozen 1 piece/courgettes/ <all super> then add 1 cup water to boil then add 1 cup basamati rice and put it and cover lid till all water gone. then ready to eat. then microwave the SW Sweet potato curry <free> with Lancashire Farm Natural yogurt normal one not Fat free. with some cucumber chop inside yogurt.

so i have way too many Super Food list. and only 1 Super Speed food. and some FREE food of rice, sweet potato curry ready meal.

i hope you understand what i am trying to say and help me to get the better meal to help me lose weight.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

or give up the idea of cooking vegetable rice for the sake of get extra SPEED FOOD, and simple boil plain basamati rice , then a huge of salad (cucumber, spinach, cherry tomato, red onion, grill red pepper and grill cougrette, all chop with a bit of lemon . natural live yogurt ..........and as bed time snack (1 or 2 hour after dinner) a fruit salad of kiwi, strawberries, blackcurrent in Liberte greek yogurt fat free.

how do i defrost the berries as i bought today first time! always have fresh blueberries easy and quick put in but it is so expensive. and realise it is waste no worth help me lose weight. so i need to defrost the berries 5 hours before i wish to eat them?

sorry for a long post.

thanks

how is it sound and hope i am doing right way?

Back