What to have in a packed lunch?

Hello

This is my first post here, so I hope I've posted in the right place!

I'm helping out on a school trip on Friday and need to take a packed lunch with me - but I have no idea what to have! I usually have a jacket and beans/cottage cheese, or eggs and quorn sausages when I'm at home. I'm veggie so I just have green days. I'm a bit stumped with what to take - any ideas appreciated!

Hi, I'm veggie too & I take lunch to work everyday. I usually have salad with couscous & cottage cheese. Or use cheese from your HEX allowance if you don't like cottage cheese. Or you could make a tub of pasta with veg, that will keep you full for the day!

I'm also veggie and take lunch with me every day :)

I'd bring some syn-free yogurt or fromage frais with fruit, an apple, a banana, maybe a little tub of berries, and maybe a tub of pasta or rice with veggies.

Can you tell I love my little tubs? I knew there would be a plus side of having eaten so many Chinese take aways one upon a time :)

Not veggie, but take packet lunch work with me. I have salad and cold friend rice a lot and fruit salad. Or you could take sandwiches and fruit if you want to use a hex

Thanks everyone for replying - I'm going to have a search / look at the recipe section now. I think maybe a pasta salad would be good, yum!

Back