What to take in a packed lunch

Sulleyp

The Minis Bad Boy
I am a photographer and often travel to shoots. Often a client provides food for me but its not always the best for losing weight.

What do you folks take in your packed lunch?

I've just invested in a thermos food container so I can take hot food with me. Plan is for things like soup, meat, tinned spag bol etc.

I always make a massive batch of chilli con carne up and have that for my dinner as i dont mind it cold.

I also have that 0% Total greek yogurt with frozen berries in and by the time i have it the berries have defrosted and if you mix it all up you dont need any added sweetner on it and it tastes awesome, very creamy.

I also take some dark rye ryvita'a and spread 1 laughing cow extra low triangle between 2 ryvita's.

Hi
I always struggle with lunches at work but here are a few ideas:

Soup in a flask
Ryvita with HEXA cheese / cottage cheese / smoked salmon
Salad with tuna / ham / cheese / pasta / new pots
Homemade falafels

I also always have a draw full of low syn crisps, hifi light bars, mug shots and a good supply of fruit and yogurts. Invest in a cool bag and a food flask as well then you can take left over tea which will stay warm and your yogurts will stay cold!

There is a lunches thread on here which gives some great ideas too.

Pasta salads soups in flasks homemade hummus frying pan quiche (a crustless quiche using hex a cheeses cooked in a non stick pan) salads you can get flask bowls to make warm food to take with you too which means leftovers can be used too

Salad
savoury rice
crab sticks
Babybel lights
Laughing cow lights
ryvita minis
low synned crisps
hifi bars
i have a flask which I use a lot and make soup or broth
wholemeal pitta bread stuffed with meat and salad
mug shots
mini sw quiches