Extra Easy What trigger foods do you have that make you gain in a goid week?

Abbysmom

First of all sorry if this has been asked before I did do a search ....

I've had a fab week 1000% on plan .. And put on 1lb I did a food diary stuck to 15 syns or less a day ( had a few more than normal but used them in meals ) I've had cereal as my heB which I don't normally do measured my milk which I don't ever do .. I've also had lentils pulses etc alot more - curry ,lentil salad, scotch broth all cooked from scratch the sw way .. I've also had more bananas than normal j have my 1/3 sf each meal and snack in free foid when I need to
I exercise just the shred and walking and have been trying to have 2l a day to drink ..I have gone back to work only 1 shift so far and it's hot on the ward n was there n on my feet 12 hrs day before wi but just don't know what has effected me , I stuck to plan all over Xmas n lost 2lb Xmas week really gutted as tried so hard as I wanted 2lb off for my 3st award :( any tips welcome

two things stand out from what you have said. Firstly new exercise makes you retain fluid to repair your muscles. Keep going with the exercise and it will settle down againg (although I think a few days after you stop if you stop you do get a bigger loss).

the other thing is the bananas. Are you hungry when you eat them? do they fill you up? they are superfree but not superspeed. I started this diet by eating 5 apples a day and lost slowly. I have swapped to cherry tomatoes and celery and think it has made a big difference.

sometimes it is just one of those things and the loss will show up next week

good luck

Thanks will try it bananas have been for breakfast with other fruit and yoghurt and with cereal for supper .. Never normally have banana or cereal or supper but I do the shred on a night and it makes me hungry .. I will try the celery and tomatoes instead , I've been doing extra exercise about a month now tho

in that case it really doesn't sound like it should be a problem - but there is a sw theory about not eating enough causing a gain too - if you are having cereal for supper then maybe that could be an issue?

Are you drinking enough water? The increase in lentils and pulses may just be bloating you :)

I do try to have my 2l at least i will be more strict this week tho thanks xxx

I always have a good breakfast, usually beans on 2 toast , sometimes with a low fat sausage & an egg, followed by a yogurt or apple. I also eat a lot of curries, these seem to help me loose weight......

It may be anything - hormones etc. Chances are there's no explanation just keep going + you'll prob hav amazing loss next wk x

It may be anything - hormones etc. Chances are there's no explanation just keep going + you'll prob hav amazing loss next wk x

Exactly what I would've said! Stick with it this week and you'll probably find a good loss!

Back