• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What was for tea tonight?

some Joe's sausages (less than 3% fat!), spaghetti hoops, potato wedges and some of the slimming world mushy pea curry. Yum!

Have something else then pet!

If you are hungry you need to eat.. and extra 100cals or so might fill you up, without you going hungry x

We went to a nice bar with friends i had a smoked salmon n horsradish thing in fantastic homemade grain bread for a treat

Back on the xen waggon tomorrow properly as this last week has been chaos x

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Have something else then pet!

If you are hungry you need to eat.. and extra 100cals or so might fill you up, without you going hungry x
I would have done if I had been hungry honestly but I have had a really busy week & was knackered so went to bed at 830 to read & was asleep by 9. Feel so much more human today!

My youngest sons birthday yesterday! Had 6 adults and a few kids over Made lasagne every thing low fat except the cheese lol 521 cals way tooo much fat in the cheese.. Must say in the past would have eaten a double portion.. So happy with my portion size.

Also made lowfat choc fudge cake.. Worked out great. :) 100cals a slice

Know that I will be sitting on the throne a while over next few days lol

But my wee son said he had a nice birthday :)

Have started using lurpack lighter instead of butter.. Tastes the same, no one knew the difference lol

I love when people don't know they are eating diet food, I cooked a 3 course dinner party meal for friends from a WW cookbook last year & they didn't know & when I told them they didn't believe me

S

solo12

Having a bit of a feast tonight :D red Thai chicken fillets, egg noodles and loads of stirfry veg! Am having a hungry day and seen as I weighed in today I'm happy to be very close to calorie limit today :p x

Chicken, super low fat mayo, mixed through lots of lettuce leaves, spinach, orange pepper, beetroot, scallions, cucumber and some mango

Hubby was bad earlier got a "pot luck bag" of all ods n ends from
The rotisary stand in the market so it has pork pies, wedges, xhicken wings etc in it

I had 1 wing n 2 wedges will prolly regret it but swum 64lengths so not too fussed need to edit signature when i go on pc

X

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Tonight is curry night Chez Joclairey!

'egg fried rice' - not really fried.. one of those savoury golden vegetable rice packets, with some scrambled egg mixed in, with a wholemeal pitta bread instead of a naan bread and a big helping of my own recipe fat free rogan josh.

S

solo12

joclairey said:
Tonight is curry night Chez Joclairey!

'egg fried rice' - not really fried.. one of those savoury golden vegetable rice packets, with some scrambled egg mixed in, with a wholemeal pitta bread instead of a naan bread and a big helping of my own recipe fat free rogan josh.
That sounds lovely! :) do eggs not have any bad effect on you? I love em but have been scared to try em coz of fat content in yolk?!?

Its curry night here too, we have a low fat jar of sauce to put on chicken mushrooms, onions, a small portion of rice & I have a low fat naan bread - can't wait. Then we have a fireworks display to go to, coats, scarves, gloves & hats on!!!