What was I thinking starting CD on a bank holiday week?!

Day 6. All ok but feel miserable today got my best friends daughters christening tomorrow then of course it's also a bank holiday weekend. I really really wish I had started Tuesday of next week!!!! I hate the fact I'm so fat I have to do this! I want to come off today/tomorrow and mon! I also have no patience with my kids today. Will this hideous feeling ease?

its hard hun but you can do this..girls/boys on here have and why shouldnt u/i be one of them as wel :)
i know what you mean about bank holiday im on day 9 and im biting my arm off...and if u put it off..prob something else would have come up for you to delay diet a bit longer...dont put off something you can do today...i think thats the right saying lol..keep it up :) x

Yes it does get easier especially when your clothes are getting looser or you come down a size. Just think you could be be at least half a stone lighter by Tuesday. Dont give up youve got over the worst bit already and its only 1day out of the rest of your life !!!! :)

Back