what week do we start the thought record?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Dancing, 16 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

is it during foundation or in development? If in foundation, what week? I'm all messed up with my group as although I'm in week six about to start week seven, my group is in week 2, going into week 3!!! (first group I was in collapsed and rather than me on my own, i had to move to a new group). Now I'm totally out of synch and will end up missing out on parts of the group sessions (as I go on holiday on day 101 but my group will still have four weeks to go until their 100 days is up)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    Check your green book - it is about week 8, I think! Or maybe a bit later...not sure - I'm in bed and my book is downstairs! Regardless of what happens in group you could reach the relevant chapter for each week and do the homework - if nothing else it gives you plenty of questions to ask your LLC?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.