what weekly losses can I expect on 810?

llydaw

I'm moving up to 810 this week, just wondering what kind of weekly losses you've all had. Just want to prepare myself if I lose a lot less than I'm hoping. tks

My CDC said average 2-3 lbs depending on how much you have to lose xxxx

Hi I moved onto 810 after 1 week due to having to do some training at the gym for work. I lost 9.5lb on SS and then 1.5lb the next week on 810 I'm happy with this whilst I'm excercising this way still on target for 1 stone in a month.

Hi , i am on 810, wk 1 - 7.3lbs, wk2 -3lbs& wk3 - 3lbs, so 13.5lbs in 3 weeks , i think it depends from person to person i like the fact i can have alittle meal with the family and the fact i can still exercise , i don't think i would on ss for feeling dizzy ! Good luck c

Hi yes when I tried to run just a short distance on SS my legs were like jelly that's when I knew I had to move up. I also really look forward to my meal at night and the protein allowed is really generous so it could even be split during the day. Good luck with 810 I'm sure you will enjoy it x

Hi, I've lost 10lb in 9 days on step 2. Weight losses are not too dissimilar to to ss+ but slightly more flexible because you can have milk & a small meal!

Hi, I've been on 810 since 16th January and so far I have lost 3 stone 3.5lbs - so roughly a stone a month. Everyone's bodies are different though - Good luck!

Back