• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What weighing scales are best?

vix88

Silver Member
Ok so i've got the weight watchers weighing scales (they seem faulty)

And another digital weighing scales.

But i'm not too sure about the digital ones

What are the other ones like?

I can't think of the name haha

But you step on them then they just go round like..

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ellenwillbeskinny

I need chocolate now!!!
Hi Vicky, are you talking about bathroom scales or kitchen scales? I am buying a new bathroom scales this week, a digital one as I think they are more accurate than the traditional ones. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if the digital ones give you results in half pounds as well as full pounds or just in full pounds? I mean would they tell you that you weight 12st2.5lbs or would they just read 12.2?
Sorry I can't be of more help to you Vicky.

Smirky

Gold Member
Hi Vicky, are you talking about bathroom scales or kitchen scales? I am buying a new bathroom scales this week, a digital one as I think they are more accurate than the traditional ones. I was just wondering if anyone can tell me if the digital ones give you results in half pounds as well as full pounds or just in full pounds? I mean would they tell you that you weight 12st2.5lbs or would they just read 12.2?
Sorry I can't be of more help to you Vicky.
Buy Weight Watchers Precision Electronic Scale- Silver at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Bathroom scales.

I have these ones and they give me the 11st 13lbs and 1/4 .. 1/2 .. 3/4 etc so i helps to see how close you are to losing the next lb etc most WW ones do i think :)

vix88

Silver Member
My digital ones do show you the half lb etc

I'm just going by the lbs :D

Love my new scales :)

ellenwillbeskinny

I need chocolate now!!!
I bought the scales at Argos today. I wanted the WW precision one but it was out of stock so I bought an ordinary scales (it is fushcia!) that gives the result just in stones and pounds, no parts of pounds. I prefer that as I don't want to get bogged down about half and quarter pounds. I weight 12st1lb on the new scales. I weighed in at 12st2.5lbs at the WW meeting last Thursday so I don't know if the new scales are making me a pound and a half lighter or whether I lost the weight since Thursday. I hope it is the latter!