Step 1 Sole Source What were your week 1 and week 2 losses on CWP?

RuthG

Gold Member
Hi all, day 14 for me today, weigh in in the morning, although I am a serial weigher and I've been watching my weight this week. I'm looking at about a 2.5lb loss this week, following my 11.5lb loss last week, and if I remember rightly, my second week's loss the last time I did CWP was amazing either. I am 100% on plan. The last time I did CWP my 3rd and consecutive weeks were better, averaging around 4lbs (I think!). Is the second week just a bit of a shock to the body's system? What were your first and second week losses?

I think it is a shock to the system.

I did 17 1/2 pounds wk 1 and 4 1/2 pounds wk 2.

Well done on your week 1 loss I'm sure you will do fine this week!

Keep it up!

week one- 17 1/2 pounds week two- 4 1/2 lbs week three- no weigh in week four- 11 lbs week 5- 5 1/2 lbs week 6- 4 lbs week 7- 1 lb week 8- 10 lbs week 9- 4.5 lbs week 10- 3.5 lbs

Week 1 14lbs, week 2 2lbs xx

Wow to week 1 incredible!!!

We're you 100% in week 2?!

Have you ever watched the biggest looser?! They always say week two losses are small!

I'm gonna get so disheartened if I'm 100% and don't get 5 to get into the next stone bracket! On my second week!

Xx

Ah, yes, I love The Biggest Loser. That's what they say on there isn't it? I hope I get my stone tomorrow.....

Ah, yes, I love The Biggest Loser. That's what they say on there isn't it? I hope I get my stone tomorrow.....

I'd like my stone next week ... Will week 2 wi give me the 2lbs I need!

I really want 5 though then I'd jump down another stone number! I started 15.2 so could be in the 13s next week! X

Eeepp, that would be exciting! Fingers crossed for you!

Just to add, my week 2 weigh in was 4lbs off!

Back