What Will I Get At Class Tonight

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by TryAgainer, 8 November 2010 Social URL.

1. TryAgainer

TryAgainer Member

Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    I'm going to a class tonight as a new starter.

What can I expect to get at class?

Also I remember buying a half price pack before with a calculator - notebook - pen - shopping guide.

Will something like that be available and does anyone know how much it will be??

Thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. purple_rain

purple_rain Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    Would also like to know this too...

4. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

The 'shop' on the website has a pro point calculator and books, so i would have thought they'd have them in group

5. Shrinking girl

Shrinking girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(18.6%)
    Diet:
    Primal/paleo
    You'll get a folder with the first week's guide to ProPoints (I am assuming from looking through mine that it will be built upon each week).

There were various packs available to buy---essentials, deluxe---and you can buy a new calculator. Our meeting didn't have the new scales or cookbook yet; next week for those apparently, although that migh differ on area.

6. edwards_angel

edwards_angel Member

Start Weight:
    15st1.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7.5lb(10.17%)
    Diet:
    Pro Points Weight Watchers
    I rejoined yesterday. You get the pro-point folder, and I bought the deluxe pack with the shopping guide, track book, eating out guide, calculator, tape measure and pen. That was £19.95 but be warned it looks like WW aren't giving the leaders a lot of stock of them

7. size102b

size102b Banned

See that's wrong as mist people will feel they need the pack especially with regulars and newbies! I'm getting there early weds sit out side the doors all day lol * jokes* x

8. TryAgainer

TryAgainer Member

Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Thanks .... Another hour and I will be off in the rain and cold ...................

9. purple_rain

Diet:
    Slimmingworld

Same for me, two hours and i will finally find out all about the new plan:D
    Good luck x

10. TryAgainer

TryAgainer Member

Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    Back again.

I used the coupon I printed off the WW site this morning so just paid £5.99. Got a Start Losing Weight Booklet / Enjoy your Food Booklet / Pocket Guide / ProPoints Finder Wheel as well as the weekly leaflet / Personal Record Card and Track to Success. I also purchased an Essentials Pack (all the Deluxe ones had gone) and a ProPoints Calculator for £17.90.

Standing in the queue a lady (not sure who she was) was writing the ProPoints Allowance on the Tracker of the regular members in the queue. No calculating going on at all ..... they were all on 29 points!!!!!!!!!???

After I was weighed and had paid my dues, I was sent over to a lady who calculated my ProPoints Allowance ....... Age .....Height ..... no weight ......erm ... that surprised me ............. GUESS WHAT MY ALLOWANCE WAS ........ you got it ................... 29 points !!!!!!!!!!!

11. Loopyluc

Loopyluc And Again...........

Start Weight:
    12st6lb
    Diet:
    Cal Counting, Paleo
    mine was 29 too! :)

12. purple_rain

Diet:
    Slimmingworld

My allowance was calculated using my weight, age, height and gender. can you double check it on your pp calculator??

13. wannadrop3st

wannadrop3st Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    low carb / low cal
    mine was calculated using weight height age and gender = 32points
    15.4 st 5ft 6 female aged 40 :D

14. lostkelly

lostkelly Silver Member

I have 29pp and 49 extra weekly. I am female, 28, 12st 9lbs and 5ft 4.

15. TryAgainer

TryAgainer Member

Diet:
    WW ProPoints
    I did recheck my ProPoints allowance on my calculator PurpleRain and it is 29 .... not only am I too short ..... I'm too old too!!! ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.