what will you do when you get to target??

Simmy1978

I havent really thought about this much other than the fact that i want to lose as much as possible before i go to india and then a bit more before my cousin gets married!

Not like New Years Resolutions per se but what promises have you made yourself once you reach target??

As i said i havent thought much about it so as i type here a few of mine:

*Have a better relationship with food - not let myself eat to sooth negative emotions or indeed to "treat myself" and find other ways to fulfil those emotions

*Understand portion control and drink more water

*workout to the best that i can and not the best others expect me to be

*Clothes clothes clothes!! get out of stretchy leggings and get into s£xy jeans and trousers

*Play more cricket with my son

*Ooohhhh here's one i wanted to do and forgot about - become a level one cricket coach for kids!!

*make a point of doing something that pushes me out of my comfort zone (havent quite figured that one out yet!)

Cant think of anymore!

My partner has never fully seen me naked. Hoping to be comfortable enough to do that lol... Blush x

I want to look good enough to walk down the street in a bikini. Not that I would but it would be nice to have the option lol. I lve the slim fitting dresses that are out now and would like to pick things like that rather than fat clothes x

I want to look good enough to walk down the street in a bikini. Not that I would but it would be nice to have the option lol. I lve the slim fitting dresses that are out now and would like to pick things like that rather than fat clothes x

Lol this made me LOL picturing somebody walking the streets in a bikini. I know what u mean though.

Simmy it's horrible ain't it, my partner thinks I'm pushing him away when in fact I'm just not comfortable with myself. He's not the father to my 2 girls, my 1st baby was 11lb 2oz when I was 17, I went to 19st carrying her and its really messed up my tummy area, he says he understands and that I've got 2 children to show for it but still, I won't let him touch my tummy lol. My depo injection is due to start wearing off soon and we would like to have a baby together but do you know what worries me the most? Lying on a bed with my tummy on show for an ultrasound for him to see "/ cringe!!! The stretch marks don't bother me it's the flab and loose skin lol. Women eh!! X

Yes kristin I will join u on that option!

jd I've been married 13 yrs and he's seen it all! But I still feel conscious! :( so yeah let's get us to a good place then we can all enjoy life a bit more

Yes kristin I will join u on that option!

jd I've been married 13 yrs and he's seen it all! But I still feel conscious! :( so yeah let's get us to a good place then we can all enjoy life a bit more

I'll drink (a shake) to that :) x

Ooooh to have a beach body... it seems like a dream for now but maybe that will change! *Fingers Crossed*

Take out a mortgage & buy the entire contents of River Island.

Lol sinead I would steal that one for myself! Hell yeah buy the entire contents of Zara and mango

Love that! :) xx

Back