What would happen if u switch from dukan to Atkins in the early stages??

liannem

Just wondering as it's only my second day on attack and feel so restricted :-( I have tried Atkins before and coped well on it. May not give up but feeling pretty low at the moment. Any advice would be great x

Just wondering as it's only my second day on attack and feel so restricted :-( I have tried Atkins before and coped well on it. May not give up but feeling pretty low at the moment. Any advice would be great x

What's making you feel restricted and what would you like to eat? Ill see if I can give you an alternative! I've done Atkins and all I would say is the losses on dukan are greater as are the health benifits
Honestly give it to day 5 and weigh, you'll be chuffed to bits xxx

Hey, I mean on Atkins u can eat bacon, sausages etc and also oils and butter are allowed as well as veggies and cheese! I think I can do better on the Atkins, thanks for your input though hun x

Hey, I mean on Atkins u can eat bacon, sausages etc and also oils and butter are allowed as well as veggies and cheese! I think I can do better on the Atkins, thanks for your input though hun x

Hi :) i eat both bacon and sausages on dukan, i eat weightwatchers versions as these are very low in fat, and also mattersons turkey rashers. Also venison sausages are allowed. Regarding the veggies u can have these every other day once ur past attack. Good luck whatever you decide to do :) x

Back