What would you do in this situation?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Fatty_no_more, 4 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    What do you do....

When your ill with quite a bad cold... Sore throat., aching bones etc, due on your monthlys, have a raging headache, starving so much your ribs hurt and are stuck with the stupid london transport system and don’t get home till 8pm?

I whinged all the way home how when I got to victoria I was going to buy out the whole of the Mcdonalds Menu and eat it on the way home! Whilst boyfy begged me not to as I would feel so pants about myself then made sure I as on the phone to him when I was at my home town so I didn’t get some food there.

Haha. Yesterday was hell and today will probably be just as bad but I stuck to it!
    Proud?

Yea I am! And owe him indoors bigtime!

MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

well done fnm!!! i dont know how u did it, i would have buckled and ate something! ur lucky to have such good support.

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Think we all would be feeling like you , low mood and at the time of womens things and starving no wonder you wanted to scream and sob , been there around April time when did Cd on its own felt my god i'm going to go off on one , and well you know who got it dont you ? OH . Well someone has to get it lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.