What you up to this weekend then?

northernlight84

I'm sorting out my wardrobe.........selling the clothes that don't fit me anymore on eBay and getting my skinny clothes out of the loft to see what I can now fit into!

I used to get depressed doing this as I always seemed to be putting stuff in the loft that was too small and having to buy chunkier clothes, it's an amazing feeling flipping it the other way round :)

I bought a few size 14 tops in next yesterday thinking I could wear them for my holiday in October. Erm.....they fit now :) love this plan :)

Wow thats amazing that u into them before u though well done bet u felt amazing when u tried them on :)

:D Ooh that must give you a right boost northern!

Yesterday was glorious weather so i slobbed in the garden most of the day.

Today went and both a lovely new cat bed thing for my two movies then my son and I spent hours trekking round various bike shops, he needs one for his final year at uni after the hols. It was brilliant because it kept me out and busy and i was struggling today, first time its been a struggle so it was a bit of a shock! Think I am through it now though :)

It's rubbish weather here, thundering and lightening now! I'm now attempting to make some kind of quiche thing to add a bit of variety to my SS+ menu!

Yep, was actually really nice! I've got the other half for today's meal :)

Im moving into my new home, short term for a month and then i'm off out with the girls on fri and a work nights out on the sat! First proper night out on fri since i started 8 weeks ago, heels will be coming out of the closet and a dress will be worn, looking forward to the photos being taken, for the first time in years!! I love this plan :D

I'm off to visit the family this weekend......quite excited as they haven't seen me for about 2 months :)

Back