what your fav soup?

charleypolequeen

I only like Vegetable soup, tried Leek and Potatoe its nice but gone off it at the mo any suggestions please?
oh and hate porridges with a passion...lol

I like veg and leek & pot too, but have to put chili powder in both. I love the original porridge but hate the other one, and absolutely cannot stand the tomato soup - yuksickvomitmankypoo!

I like veg and leek & pot too, but have to put chili powder in both. I love the original porridge but hate the other one, and absolutely cannot stand the tomato soup - yuksickvomitmankypoo!

:( Tomato is the only one I can have (as it`s wheat free) is it really rank? :sigh:

Today is day 1 for me so haven`t tried it yet :/

Xx

i love the tomato one and the veg is okay.
Don't like the others but they're all heaven compared to the lipotrim one I had before!!!

I really only like the tomato too!
The best way I found to make it is to mix it into a smooth paste in a large mug with cold water and then add the hot water and mix well, always warms me up!
have tried the other soups but really only like this one, think its a bit of a marmite situation, love it or hate it!

Good luck! x x

hmmm May try tomotaoe cheese and broccoli sounds nice too , but veg is deffo a winner for me...yep hate porridges with passion

I use to like most of the soups, but now can only really stand the chicken and mushroom. The broccoli and cheese was most vile, and the smell hung around my flat for ages after too.

mushroom all the way! I used to have Leek & Potatoe and Chicken & Mushroom but now i just have the Mushroom soup in a massive mug with loads of black pepper! nom! i actually look forward to it each day which is ironic as i didn't really like soup before starting this diet! Only had it if i was really ill!

Ok, Just tucking into my first soup (Spicy Tomato) and it`s quite nice :D

Am pleased cos it doesn`t smell nice at all lol

Xx

I love the spicy tomatoe ... mmmmmm

tried porridge shake style and i still hate it ...lol

lol...yeah i hated that one too!

Back