Whats an average weight loss for man on SW

Paul_Farnham_uk

Hi all,

I know theres not hard and fast rule but from your experience what sort of weekly losses do you see guys coming in with, for reference im currently 26st 7lb so lots to lose to be honest.

Thanks a lot for your feedback

Paul

My Dad has been attending sw since Oct. Starting weight of about 21 stone. He just won greatest loser last week with a loss of 3st 8lbs, he's been away on holiday about 4 times since then aswell! xxx

there are two guys in my group and generally they each loose two to four pounds each a week when they stick to the plan that is, seem to like their beer!!

When my dad sticks to (not very often) he loses 3 or 4 pound a week, sometimes less, but on average its around 3 he lost. But he was only 19 stone when he started doing it.

Well beer isnt an issue for me nowadays, am past that stage of my life, so i would hope to be on plan most of the time give or take the odd birthday here or there.

:)

there are two guys in my group and generally they each loose two to four pounds each a week when they stick to the plan that is, seem to like their beer!!

Good luck, no idea how guys do generally, but if you stick to plan am sure you will lose well :D

Good luck pal!!
I am averaging 3 1/2 stone each week at the moment after 6 wks and I was just under 19st at the start!!

Good luck pal!!
I am averaging 3 1/2 stone each week at the moment after 6 wks and I was just under 19st at the start!!

Did you mean 3 1/2 lbs? hehe :p

It would be good to achieve 3 1/2 stone each week. I would only have been here 2 weeks to achieve my ultimate target!! Unfortunatly you are correct though!! :)

i think everyone is different and i don't think you can say that each week you will loose 'X' lbs.. but if you stick to plan it will all come off in the end, just have to take time and don't put yourself under any stress..

i've always said it took me years to get fat and it can take me years to get healthy, as long as i am happy and healthier then i was i don't care how long it takes.

good luck with the loss, with the support of your group, friends and family (and the people on this site) you can do anything :)

Insaniti said:
I started at 19st and lost 5st in 17 weeks. That's was doing 100% and lots of exercise

Phew!! Stands back in admiration to all you guys !!!
It's a mans world !!

Yours in envious admiration

A girl !!!

I started at 19st and lost 5st in 17 weeks. That's was doing 100% and lots of exercise

Wow! When you say 100% do you mean 105 syns a week? Which plans and how much exercise if you don't mind me asking?

I'm sticking to plan apart from a couple of weekend hiccups, training 3 times a week and doing EE but only averaging about 1.3lbs a week, could do with a boost.

Cut syns to 10 a day. Did red days mostly cause I want to cut down my carbs due to training.

I started of walking every night for the first month then joined a gym and trained 3 or 4 days a week.

I was always sporty until I put on my weight so maybe that helped me.

I lose weight very quickly but can put it back on just as quick

Well if i can average 3lb per week i will be happy tbh as that will see me at target around christmas time.

Fingers crossed and i have been 100% every day since i started so am hoping for a good start.

And by 100% i mean either max 15 syns but most often less than that, eg yesterday only 9 for my lunchtime soup.

Today is likely even less as i have a free mugshot for lunch lol

Back