What's cooking this Thursday?

kevandju5

Maintaining
Hello all, what's cooking tonight?

I'm doing roast beef, roast teddies, roasted carrots, steamed broccoli, sugarsnap peas and babycorn... yummy! Plus mustard made from powder and stock for gravy, so syn free!

Sounds lovely - I'm intregued by the roast teddies!
I'm having fried eggs, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and SW chips by the bucket load. I may use my 2nd B choice for some bread too and make chip butties. Can't wait.

We are having Quorn pieces stir fry with lot's of free stir fry veggies....

Mmmm....roast teddies, what are they I wonder?

we are having chicken stew after weigh in so may have some dumplings with it.
roast teddies
im getting visions of little furry things sitting round the plate looking all cute

I am having bolognaise,salad leaves followed by melon and strawberries.First thou i've got my weigh in.Not looking forward to it, don't think I will have lost, wish me luck!!
wendy

We had the `Georgeous Curry Sauce` from the recipe section. Very good! And made SW chips too yum yum

im having my pork casserole with new pots, going to see my grandma whos in hospital first so will get it when i get back Hmmmmm what are these roast teddies i wonder??

I'm having lamb chops (cutting fat off), roast new potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauli and synned gravy granules and mint sauce.

Sounds lovely - I'm intregued by the roast teddies!
I'm having fried eggs, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes and SW chips by the bucket load. I may use my 2nd B choice for some bread too and make chip butties. Can't wait.

ooh chip butties - yummy!

Teddies are Cornish for potatoes!! lol! xx

we are having chicken stew after weigh in so may have some dumplings with it.
roast teddies
im getting visions of little furry things sitting round the plate looking all cute

Lol! Teddies are potatoes (in Cornish dialect!), but I love the sound of your roasted teddy bears!!! xx

We had Sainsbury Butcher's Choice 50% less fat Sausages (2.5 syns), baked potato and lashings of baked beans.

I have to say for low fat sausages they were the best I've tried. Definitely recommend them!!

:D

i've just had a yummy tea of crispy sw wedges, a piece of rump steak and salad

Just about to head off to the kitchen and make a big pot of leek and mushroom risotto. I might even put an egg in the middle so that when you delve in the runny egg yolk comes oozing out. :D

Chicken in mustard sauce with rice...on EE xxx

Roasted vegeatable lasgne and frozen mullerlight- vanilla with chocolate sprinkles in. It was lovely. doesn't feel like a diet!

Hmmm...just polished off roast chicken, roasties, cabbage, cauliflower, sprouts, peas, carrots, potatoes and peas topped with gravy on EE day!

Back