Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

What's everyone up to today??

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Penpen, 8 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    It's a nice sunny morning here in London and so my mom and I will probably head down to Oxford St way and have some retail therapy.
    Last night we went to a christening and had a really good time so I'm a bit tired today. Stuck to my water although there was enough food there to feed a small country, all my fav Carribean and African food!!

Hope everyone is on track and enjoying this sunny Sunday!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slaterslady

slaterslady Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.31%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Great to hear you had a great time - its sunny here too in the midlands so im pottering around the garden. I have already done a load of housework, im on top of the washing and the world is looking great today lol :)

have a great day shopping xx

4. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Penny, just going into town later on for Starbucks with the girls.
    Oxford Street eh? I definitely have to plan a day there when Im at my target weight, although I don't have a target weight lol.
    Where in London are you?

5. Penpen

Penpen Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm in east ldn just bordering on Essex, no more than 30 min on the underground into town so it should be a good day!!

6. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh ok Gant's Hill, Newbury Park way?

7. kelly1977

kelly1977 Back On CD.......

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(16.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya All,

Well I am in the middle of sorting my room out, I have decided to sort all my 'BIG' clothes out & get rid as it will give me a kick up the bum that I need to stick to this..

Have a nice day all.. :D

8. JayLiverpool

JayLiverpool Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I keep going to start all my housework and washing etc, but keep getting sidetracked! Currently EastEnders is to blame....hehe!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.