• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Whats everyones goals?

FYP

S: 20st7lb C: 18st5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 2st2lb(10.45%)
My goal is to "get into" a pair of lovely GAP dark denim jeans i bought in america about 8 years ago!! haha
I saved them all that time, they are so nice, only worn about twice (8 years ago) and i always said "one day i will fit in those again"
They are a 16 and I'm an 18 now, so hopefully by the autumn! who knows

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
S: 13st10lb C: 13st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 33 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
to get back into my bootleg low waisted tiny river island jeans!!! Also to wear a skirt and it not ride up on. My hips! X

yvonne85

need to be old goofy me
G: 9st0lb
to feel comfortable in my skin

Frejja

Silver Member
This is going back a bit but I gave myself 20 weeks to lose 6 stone and I made it! That got me back into my old size of clothes which made me very happy! Good luck with all your goals folks!

Steph

I've been thinking about setting some goals, when I started all I wanted was to get to my target weight but I kept feeling like I wanted something inbetween to work for. So my first goal is to get below 12 stone, I haven't been below 12 in all my adult life.

GaynorEm

Proper Little Madam
Get to 10 stone in weight - be able to wear my heaving wardrobe of size 10 & 12 clothes - to be fit and healthy but most importantly to regain the confidence I lost when putting the weight on.