Whats for breakie???

2eggs scrambled, with a dash of milk

Probably just coffee. And paracetomol...... I think I have germs. I feel vile lol.

But if I do have anything it's gonna be Roberts oatmeal bread (70csl a slice) toasted and spread with tesco value honey (50cal a tablespoon but you only need half)

I had no idea what you meant by egg on oil! lol!

I've had a banana and a pink grapefruit - about 190 cals :)

20g porridge oats made with skimmed milk and half a banana under 200 kcal x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tesco porridge oats with skimmed milk. It felt weird being stuffed at 8.30am in the morning, as I usually only have a banana for breakfast!

Had 200g of natural yoghurt (120 cals - yeo valley fat free) and a jordans honey and almond bar crumbled over it. (145 cals)

Although the yoghurt was nearing the end of its life and was starting to taste a liiiiiittle bit sour lol

trying to eat higher in the mornings as I'm doing a training day. 2000 calories to eat, although may not get as many as that in me at this rate!

Mine was a slice of kingsmill whole meal toast, tinned tomatoes, a frylighted egg, mushrooms & 3 sainsburys bgty bacon medallions, all for a total of 326 calories. Protein fills me for so much longer than porridge!!

I'm the same on the protein thing. When I have 2 scrambled eggs in the morning I can go till lunch with out snacking. If I have cereal I'm usually shakey and starving by half 10.

So I had 2 eggs scrambled this morning.

I love cereal in the morning so today it was cheerios with skimmed milk x

Rachel :) said:
I'm the same on the protein thing. When I have 2 scrambled eggs in the morning I can go till lunch with out snacking. If I have cereal I'm usually shakey and starving by half 10.

So I had 2 eggs scrambled this morning.

So pleased its not just me, this porridge slow release stuff doesn't convince me, I'm starving by 1030 if I have porridge!!!!

Kingsmill 50/50 thick slice 103cals and a laughing cow lighest 20cals

Back