• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's for dinner tonight?

Oven roasted pork chop and salad tonight, something light as I'm working 9-9 today so won't get home til nearly 10pm.

its a smoked salmon and broccoli pastryless quiche for us with lots of chunky salad followed by tinned fruit and sugar free jelly for pud, yummmy

Lady_Amalthea

Looking for Slimville!
I've made some good ol' bangers & mash - good for you range stuff though. With strawberries & some low fat greek yoghurt for dessert. :)

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
well tea tonight was:
3 quorn sausages, steamed veg and mushrooms :)

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
brown rice, broccoli, sweetcorn, mushrooms, peas, carrots and onions all mixed together!

Lamb meatballs with tomato and chilli sauce, new potatoes and veg!
Have got a glass of wine but have mixed with soda to last longer!

Lady_Amalthea

Looking for Slimville!
Not sure yet, about to pop off to Tesco in a bit.

I'm thinking some sort of healthy chicken caesar salad - low fat dressing, no croutons as I don't like them!

Same here, got to pop to Asda later, maybe a salmon, prawn and avocado salad with a yoghurt and dill dressing.

gina_b

Les Mills Fitness Freak
chicken, with a side salad of cherry tomatoes, cucumber and sweetcorn :)

the weather is fab so its a BBQ for us tonight!!

Lady_Amalthea

Looking for Slimville!
It's potential BBQ weather here as well... but I'm on a 3rd floor flat haha.

So, I'll stick with some chicken, mushroom & pepper chunks on skewers with noodles. :)

tonight we had smoked mackerel (good oily fish, rich in omega oils) salad and a mixture of kidney beans, chick peas, butter beans, black eyed peas, onion, light french dressing and chopped mint all mixed together and well chilled.

Lady_Amalthea

Looking for Slimville!
I had a baked potato filled with tuna mayo & a side salad including light coleslaw. Yummy!