• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's for dinner !!

Mrs V

Loves Life!
Im going to have bacon and poached eggs on toast with tomato sauce...oh thats after the left over stew that I made!!! Yummy!!!

weemo

Trying again!!!
I'm trying out a new recipe - Thai Green Vegetable Curry (3 syns per serving - Green day) and boiled rice - thought it might warm me up as it is such a wintry day here in NI!

dehli

Silver Member
I'm having steak and salad with a glass of wine (I know, very naughty). Last night I had falafels, they were yummy.

I am now having the broccoli and cheese bake that was mentioned earlier, it is cooking as I type and smells lovely

I really need something filling and yummy tonight, I've got loads of potatoes to use up so I thought I might do a load of roasters, then smother them in Beanfeast. :D

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
Im having... Burger & Chips!
xx

Annie68

Silver Member
I'm having my favourite because the Asda man brought my shopping.. chicken stuffed with cheese wrapped in bacon, with carrots and shredded cabbage and leeks. Yum!

Im having leeks,cabbage,new pots,onoins,peppers,peas,sweetcorn,bacon and syn free sausages fried up together! Dont know what it will taste like but it looks nice ready to cook in my fridge :D

LittleMissCupcake

Minimins is the best!
I'm having steak and salad with a glass of wine (I know, very naughty). Last night I had falafels, they were yummy.
oooo dehli i love falafels..did you make them yourself???

i officially have nothing in the cupboard or fridge so im just going to have a plate of SW chips!!!!