What's knocked me out of ketosis?!

Drunk Tinkerbell

I've been so good!!
Today I've had two tetras, teas with a little skimmed milk, a toffee malt bar and the chicken masala recipe in the cookery book with spinach and rocket rather than broccoli. Weed on a stick tonight and I'm out!! How?!?!

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
Oh I hope they're not!

They not Hun specially if u been drinking loads throughout the day

Put them I the bin!!! They're just a waste of money as you've seen

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
I've been so good!!
Today I've had two tetras, teas with a little skimmed milk, a toffee malt bar and the chicken masala recipe in the cookery book with spinach and rocket rather than broccoli. Weed on a stick tonight and I'm out!! How?!?!

Hey. Are you on ss+? Am I missing something? There is a cookery book? I'm on ss+ but 5 days out of 7 I don't have my meal as I'm so bored of eating the same things. :)

Don't forget that keto sticks only measure the ketones on your urine. From experience I've been in keto at least 24 hours before the sticks say I am. I've stopped using them now as been there so many times n hot the t shirt lol. The other physical symptoms are more reliable I find xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Drunk Tinkerbell said:
No I'm on 810 Hun x

You don't always go into ketosis on step 2 anyways x

with the skimmed milk & chewy bar (higher carb content) it probably has kicked you out, you are only ever in mild ketosis on step 2 at best. You will still lose weight though. I was showing pink in a morning on step 2 but as day went on with 3 CD products, food, milk & water it always kicked me out.
xx

Don't forget that keto sticks only measure the ketones on your urine. From experience I've been in keto at least 24 hours before the sticks say I am. I've stopped using them now as been there so many times n hot the t shirt lol. The other physical symptoms are more reliable I find xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Victoria :wavey:

Back