Whats new pussy cat lol

lilscottishlady

As you will all be aware by now I am going back on LL on the 23 November just wondering if there any new soups, shakes or bars out??

lol just to i can get myself prepared and get far to excited over the subject of new bars coming in! its amazing this diet makes the small things look just so fantastic!!!!

Jxx

Im new so dont know! sorry.

But i love the banana shake.... i might end up living of that for 100 days

there are 2 new bars, but not sure how new so you may have had them
One is cranberry and raspberry with white chocolate, the choc is ok but the bar was not nice, however, that is my opinion and many people do like them.
The cripsy peanut is to die for IMO and I have one every day.
They have recently changed some of the shakes, banana, strawberry and vanilla so they are easily mixed in the shaker, so make them good for out and about.

the old nut bar is minging, but the new one I thought was just like a normal cereal bar.

I am well chuffed with how it is going, I just hope I can keep it up.

so you should be chuffed!!!! i would be too,, i didn't know there was a new nut bar i may get one of them when i go back on the 23rd just to try it out, as last time when i was just having the normal bars was getting a bit bored wanted something i had to properly chew on! Trust me the weight will drop off just stick with it and dont give up1!! your doing realy well

I really like the Cranberry and Raspberry bar, unfortunately, in a bid to try all of them I only had one in my pack last night. The peanut crunch is nice as well.

And as people have said, definitely nice to have something to chew on.

Back