What's new with WW

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Toots, 17 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi Guys

Just wondered if someone would be kind enough to tell me of the main changes in WW over the past 3 or so years.

I know I will have to go to a meeting to get the specifics just trying to figure out if it's for me

Ta muchly

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I'm guessing that either nothing has changed or it is too complicated to sum up briefly?

xx

4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  5. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for replying. No, have no clue about the discovery plan

xx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its still more or less the same but theyre encouraging you to use Filling Foods like Pasta.... really though its not rocket science I htink we all know using 4 points on pasta is going to fill you longer than a bag of crisps lol Its encouraging you to cook rather than use convenience food but ultimately its still just pointing :)

7. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for that - I appreciate it.

Last time I tried WW I didn't have to entertain but my new job insists on it. Do you think WW will lend itself to a lot of eating out? I have failed miserably at this so far as I am so busy thinking that everyone will think I'm a heifa that I am awkward and quiet. I was thinking that if I felt some control on something like WW it would go some way to overcoming this problem?

xx

8. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It definitely feels great to have some control and because WW really helps it can make you feel good about yourself.
    I think WW is pretty good for eating out. There are quite a few places in the eating out guide, and also you just learn how to pick the best options. Also, because you can save points, if you know you are going somewhere it's likely to be hard to find something healthier, you can plan and prepare for it. Obviously some places are not great for any kind of diet, but I eat out probably at least once a week, I've been doing WW for just over a couple months now and have lost every week bar one where I stayed the same :) xx

9. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Have slept in :eek: so can't join this morning and no classes on a sunday :rolleyes:. Wonder why that is

Thanks for the advice - has been really helpful

xx

10. mommyB

mommyB love it

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.87%)
    did you know that you can do WW on line if its difficult for you to get to meetings ?
    I have done it on and off over the last few years and it hasnt changed greatly-the core plan doesnt exist anymore,officially tho i think people that liked it still follow it themselves.

Good luck whatever you decide

11. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for the info

The online idea is a good one. Might make the effort to go to a class though as I have been told I'm a bit anti-social (am naturally shy) so may try to kill 2 birds with one stone ;)

xx

12. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ive got a spare pack that goes up to week 4 or 5 which I can send if youd prefer that

13. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    That is so generous of you. Thank you for offering.
    xx

14. Toots

Toots Gold Member

Diet:
    Exante
    I bit the bullet and signed up on the monthly pass.

Thanks again

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.