Whats next for everyone after LT??

diole

Ok so I'm on day 3 and don't feel too bad at all for me its not about looking to far ahead...i take it day by day only cus i know id crack and give in if i didn't. Anyway so i plan to go back to weight watchers at the end so i can finishing my weight loss off there.
Whats everyone else's plans??

L x:)

diole said:
Ok so I'm on day 3 and don't feel too bad at all for me its not about looking to far ahead...i take it day by day only cus i know id crack and give in if i didn't. Anyway so i plan to go back to weight watchers at the end so i can finishing my weight loss off there.
Whats everyone else's plans??

L x:)

I'm thinking WW too. I'll have approx. 7-10lb to lose when I finish Lipotrim so even if that comes off slowly, I don't mind. I would like to low carb but after so long on Lipotrim, I would like to be able to cook for my family again and WW fits best with this. My husband doesn't want to low carb but he will benefit from WW recipes for dinner ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm going WW too, I too will have about 7lbs to lose and I know WW works it was just too slow lol x

I am going to do SW

I think I'm going to do mindful eating

I dunno I'm debating between ww and just eating healthy. My next goal is to start a degree part time in feb 2013 fingers crossed I get accepted for a student loan to fund it.

Back