what's on your menu for today??

RebekahR

Gold Member
Another slant on the brekkie one on cd thread. Thought it might be fun :)

Brekkie - poached eggs
Lunch - porridge
Tea - shake & crispy pudding

Breakfast - Porridge
Lunch - Mushroom omelette (yum yum)
Dinner - Spag bol
Evening 'snack' - Strawberry shake

I was thinking about trying to put tofu (as my protein allowance) in with a chocolate shake and blend it up... but I appear to be out of tofu so I'll have to try it later in the week :) Think it might be nice though, I've had fruit, veg and yoghurt smoothies with tofu blended in before and they've been great.

B - was at midnight - Coconut bar
L - Was at 5 am - Hot choc shake
D - at about 2 is maybe - vanilla latte
S - Mac cheese and some veggies - maybe mushies.

Nightshift completely messes up my eating.

Mid morning snack - Praline bar
Lunch - crispy shake
Dinner - White cabbage, leeks & mac n cheese
Evening snack - choc shake mousse or vanilla caramel latte

B at 9am - vanilla and almond bar, cup of black coffee
L at 1pm - macaroni cheese with salad
D at 5pm - spaghetti bolognese (sachet) with salad
S at 8pm - chilli con carne (sachet) with a bit of hot chilli powder

Trying to redeem myself today by doing lots of active stuff... I had a steak last night with salad, it was planned but I still feel guilty...

Brekkie - Dark Truffa Bar
Lunch - Chocolate Shake
Dinner - Chicken with Salad
Dessert - Banana Shake

I have had:

A Hazelnut shake
An Atkins Bar
A truffle bar
Salad and cottage cheese.

I have been out to the cinema with the kids, and to Mac D's and not even once nibbled on popcorn or their fries, feel v chuffed. Ok so I maybe shouldnt have 2 bars, but was my Mac D lunch and my cinema munchies.

I believe so?!

The Atkins bars have a tendency to make me stall (I think I'm sensitive to something in them) but I know several members who've subbed them for the occasional S&S bar with no problems. One or two of the flavours are quite high in fat though - so no one should indulge too heavily ;)

Hels - you did great, such strong willpower with those situations! Even if you had two bars, you had cottage cheese for dinner which in my opinion totally cancels it out haha :p

Ooopsie, add a chilli to my menu! Never mind its the weekend, I hate being out of routine! Ta LS! xx

LucySera said:
The Atkins bars have a tendency to make me stall (I think I'm sensitive to something in them) but I know several members who've subbed them for the occasional S&S bar with no problems. One or two of the flavours are quite high in fat though - so no one should indulge too heavily ;)

Hels - you did great, such strong willpower with those situations! Even if you had two bars, you had cottage cheese for dinner which in my opinion totally cancels it out haha :p

Hi, emergencies only for me! I ran out of bars and I have added them in until pack arrives tomorrow as I am pmt.
Some people find em too more ish and end up off the diet, some can have them with no issues and others just don't touch at all..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I use protein bars (with lower carbs and higher protein) to sub or dietimeal bars

Todays plan!

Baked eggs
Porridge
Shake
Wafer

My order has just come, so am completely spoilt for choice!

Breakfast on the run: Lemon bar
Lunch: Chocolate shake
Dinner: Strawberry shake + side salad with mushrooms, baby spinach and rocket
(Plus 100g Quark divided into two snacks - one portion in afternoon and one portion in evening with celery sticks)

Just a chocolate crunchy 'dessert' so far. Then Ill have chilli for tea, then a bar for my supper.

Back