Whats plain to eat ?

spoons

HIya all, been sick all day, think it's a bug, migraines etc.

Looking for something plain to eat as can't face a shake or even cooking ?

Normally would have a rich tea biscuit but no you can't have them, not even got any in ?

Some warm chicken breast xxx Hope you feel better soon

Thanks girls, felt to ill too cook anything, so had more water. Just hope it's gone tomorrow, couldn't even face all my shakes today eugh.

oh poo. woke up in the night unable to get back to sleep, and ate 3 packets of french fries and 2 muller light yoghurts. :( I am destined to be fat forever grrrrr

Begin again in the morning or you could consider doing SSing+ or one of the other higher plans where you are allowed a little food?

HIya all, been sick all day, think it's a bug, migraines etc.

Looking for something plain to eat as can't face a shake or even cooking ?

Normally would have a rich tea biscuit but no you can't have them, not even got any in ?

In terms of a vlcd it means lean protein like chicken, fish or cottage cheese and veggies that are non starchy because you can eat a little of them and they won't take you out of ketosis.

PROTEIN
120 g Chicken or turkey (skinless)
190 g Cod haddock or white fish
250 g Tofu
200 g Quorn
180 g Tinned tuna (in water)
125 g Prawns
225 g low fat cottage cheese
2 medium eggs
(ALL UNCOOKED WEIGHTS)

Plus
TWO (15 ML) tablespoons of any cooked or raw veg from the list
Asparagus
Kale
Broccoli
Lettuce
Cabbage (even pickled)
Marrow
Mushrooms
Cauliflower
Pac choi
Celeriac
Red radishes
Spinach
Celery
Turnip tops (leafy part)
Watercress
Chinese leafy greens
Courgettes
Cucumber
Fennel
Green salad leaves

Or as before
200ml skimmed milk
4 cambridge products regardless of height or gender.

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-faq-general-information/160617-ss-additions.html

I hope you are feeling better soon!

Thanks Mini, the worrying thing is I am doing SS+ lol back on it again now, might be idea for me to get some cooked chicken strips and freeze them, so could of just defrosted them and scoffed them. We live and learn I guess

spoons said:
Thanks Mini, the worrying thing is I am doing SS+ lol back on it again now, might be idea for me to get some cooked chicken strips and freeze them, so could of just defrosted them and scoffed them. We live and learn I guess

Spoons be careful with the pre cooked chicken products. They often put sugar in the to make them more flavoursome. Check the ingredients and the carb content of the packs xx

ahh right, so would I be better cooking chicken and then chopping it up and freezing it ? doing it myself ?

Back