What's realistict to expect....

spooks

Hi all I'm on my first week and dredding weigh in day lol people keep asking me what I'm hoping for on my first week.. What should I be hoping for? I'm on slimming worldxxx

It depends on you and how well you stuck to the diet. <3 Also depends on how much your weigh at the moment..
My first WI last year I lost 3 pounds.

I'm 12 st 12 lb 5ft 4 sticking to plan quite well and under syns everyday so far x

My guess would be anything up to 5 pounds? Maybe more. I'm not totally sure. Do let me know how you get on though. :)

that would be lovely :) but my brain is sceptical lol cause of how much im eating and how often my brains telling me.. there is no way your going to have a loss this week LOL xxx will post back here when i weigh in :) xxx

Ahhh I always felt that way. No matter how much of a Saint I was all week I'd still hesitate before stepping on the scales and tell myself.. "Nope. You haven't lost a thing. You were bad all week. You big synner!" But it was all in my head. XD

It really varies from person to person, what you've eaten as speed foods will make a difference etc but I've seen people lose 2lbs up to 1stone but I think the average is 2lbs to 7lbs

I was 19st 5 when I started and lost 4lbs. My biggest loss in another week was 7.5lbs.

Another thing that can effect is what your diet was like before, I used to eat too much healthy b and a before the diet but my meals were the same so my big change was 1 a and 1 b. but we had a guy who was a trucker that lived on fast food and chocolate and his diet had such a drastic change he lost 17lbs first week!

Good luck and let us know

X x x

It really varies from person to person, what you've eaten as speed foods will make a difference etc but I've seen people lose 2lbs up to 1stone but I think the average is 2lbs to 7lbs

I was 19st 5 when I started and lost 4lbs. My biggest loss in another week was 7.5lbs.

Another thing that can effect is what your diet was like before, I used to eat too much healthy b and a before the diet but my meals were the same so my big change was 1 a and 1 b. but we had a guy who was a trucker that lived on fast food and chocolate and his diet had such a drastic change he lost 17lbs first week!

Good luck and let us know

X x x

omg 17lbs first week! wow! if only LOL.. xxxx

Ahhh I always felt that way. No matter how much of a Saint I was all week I'd still hesitate before stepping on the scales and tell myself.. "Nope. You haven't lost a thing. You were bad all week. You big synner!" But it was all in my head. XD

i really hope it is all in my head LOL x

i think id be so excited id wet myself if i ever lost that in one week! lol xx

Bless him he was so gobsmacked he left in silence he said he couldn't stay because he didn't know what to say!

i bet he was ! fair play to him.. me on the other hand i think id be asked to leave due to all the shouting and screaming id be doing LOL x

spooks said:
i bet he was ! fair play to him.. me on the other hand i think id be asked to leave due to all the shouting and screaming id be doing LOL x

I know what you mean when I was told I lost 7.5 in a week I told the girl to F off I though she was taking the mickey lol

X x x

spooks said:
omg thats so something id do! lol x

Lol luckily she didn't take offence, I made her show me the hand held thing so I could see for myself lol!

X x x

Back