Whats the average losses on 810-1200 plans??

emz.is.shrinkin

on the shrink.!!
Hey all I was just wondering what the losses are like when u start to move up the plans. I would like to be at goal just before Easter. I've 35lbs left to go. I am thinking if I allow myself 4lbs per week on SS+ and then 3lbs a week while moving up the plans I could be at goal by then. What do you guys think.? Does this seem doable and a realistic amount to lose on the plans.?? Thanks in advance, I'm just working out a few mini goals to print out for myself to work towards and keep me occupied lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Anyone got any ideas on this.?? Xxx

Hiya
I have been on 810 since the start with a few days of SS+ mixed in for good measure, my average weight loss over the past 8 weeks has been 4.375lbs a week. Hope that helps.
Cx

Thank you for the reply Claire. I only want to do SS+ until the end of feb and then start moving up the plans. I know my losses will slow down a bit but I don't mind as long as it's consistent. Well done on ur losses so far xxx

thank you shanny and katie,

i was thinking around that myself. just want to set myself a couple of wee mini weekly goals to keep me going. xxx

if you look at the bottom of my signature you'll get an idea of my 810 losses. i've just moved up to the 1000 so i'm not 100% sure yet of the losses even though i've done 1000, 1200 and 1500 before.

Back