Original Whats the best book to buy

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Gonna treat myself to a book when I rejoin. Looking at the family feasts for a fiver?

Any reviews on any of them would be great? X

For me -the "world of flavours" is by far the best.....
I don't think I have had anything out of there that I wouldn't do again....

I buy each one as they come out, lol.

I enjoy the family feasts, the one pot one and the curry heaven one. I think every cookbook has positives and negs but so far there hasn't been any I've refused to make again. I tend to flick through and chose the book that looks most exciting! lol.

I don't buy any of the books. I have LOADS of 'normal' cooking books at home and find it very easy to convert into SW friendly recipes.

I like the feasts for a fiver one and the comfort food one :D not sure how old they are though as I got them off ebay!

There's quite a lot of stuff on the SW website if you search. Also try the eating out section here. I've found loads of helpful stuff on there and people who will help out if you're not sure.

Gail x

There's quite a lot of stuff on the SW website if you search. Also try the eating out section here. I've found loads of helpful stuff on there and people who will help out if you're not sure.

Gail x

Thanks Gail, I know the website is good. Just thought it's handy to have a book to pop in your handbag for when you're out and about, I'll ask at group tomorrow :)

Let me know if you find anything ! Thanks.

Gail x

Back