whats the difference between EE and red day?

nicolas

Silver Member
Hi i figure i've just got my head around EE and i love it,:D if i lose weight on it i think its def for me, ;)
but reading the posts on here i'm a bit afraid i wont lose on ee :eek:, i'm going to give it 2 weeks because i was out at weekend so this week isnt a true week, :eek:
but i'm just wondering i cant really see the difference between ee and red days i know the syn values of food are a bit different but anything else?:rolleyes:

On Red days pasta/potato/rice/ beans aren't free foods.
You would have to use a Heb for these although rice isn't a heb on red, pasta has to be brown and you have to leave the skin on potatoes.
You have 2 hea's and 2 heb's on a red day whereas you only have 1 of each on EE.
If you decide to try red then make sure you read your book thoroughly so that you know it completely.

Just a word though about EE _ it's a great plan and lots of people lose lots of weight on it so you might just stick with it. I like to mix up the plans day to day, usually EE and Red, but you need to be confident that you are doing them right first.

Thanks eternity, yep planning on sticking to EE but was just wondering about red, because i c on forum a good few change around their days, its abit too confusing for me at moment thou ;)

I started on purely EE but as I've not got too much to lose I was losing very slowly (0.5lb a week max!) so I've started to do EE/Red depending on my mood!

I feel a lot smaller and I'll post back tomorrow night after WI to let you know how my experiment has gone!

Oh best of luck Alwyn, ya thats what i'm afraid of because i'm not hungry at all on EE, find it sooooooo hard to beleive i can lose

wow do keep me posted best of luck again ;)

EE does work. I have only done it this time round and though it seems too good to be true, it is true!

Thanks Malakia :), i just after a banana, and looking forward to my breakie, :) loving it ;)

Oh best of luck Alwyn, ya thats what i'm afraid of because i'm not hungry at all on EE, find it sooooooo hard to beleive i can lose

wow do keep me posted best of luck again ;)

Ah, but where is it written that to lose weight you have to be hungry? That's a hangover from diets that have told us we have to eat less and cut back back on the foods we like. It's the equivalent to the "you're not exercising if you can't feel the burn". It's almost a mindset that says I've been bad and now have to make myself suffer to make up for it.

I can honestly say that I ate more while losing weight than before, but the difference was that it was good quality food instead of trash ... and I was never starving.

Exactly Circle...I think the difference is that we are eating a lot, but it's a lot of healthier things than junk!
I'm definately giving EE another go this week :)

I've lost all my weight on EE, I like the way you don't have to think on it!

Back