What's the difference?

ClairV

Hi everyone, I'm going to be starting my journey on Monday and just deciding between lipotrim and exante. Does anyone know what the difference is! Tia xx

Hiya Tia,

There's different flavours (I did lipotrim years ago so not sure if its changed) but there was only 3 flavours of shakes and a chicken soup and a horrible bar when I did lipotrim!

Exante has soups, shakes, bars, porridge and pasta carbonara!

Lipotrim is good because you are controlled and monitored by a trained pharmacist to help you throughout your journey. Exante isn't monitored but your advised to contact your gp before starting and there's a recommended food break 5 weeks in for that purpose!

Lipotrim is a very strict programme your not allowed any extra spices in the soup or anything - it's to ensure you don't go out of ketosis and I believe to help cleanse your taste buds!

I was shocked your allowed added extras on exante such as the spices and coke zero and bouillon lol, the first time I did exante I stuck to the rules of lipotrim and had nothing extra but this time I have and it hasn't effected my losses'

I think thats everything... Lol

Cost wise I don't know cus lipotrim seemed to be varied prices depending on where you live!! It's very dear over here in northern Ireland so exante is also the cheaper option for me x

Lol I try and only have it as a treat but I have had a lot more this week than I did last week lol!

Both are great diets with great results!

I think personally I prefer exante and that's where my vote would go!

also take a look at the sticky thread- how does exante compare to other vlcd's

Exante gets my vote too as it has a lot less artifical additives in it than ANY other shake replacement diet and it is also the cheapest... plus the shakes are all rather nice... I think so anyway. x

Back