What's the longest time it took for you to get into ketosis

thatsnotmyname

I have no idea if I'm close. I certainly have symptoms but not there yet according to my ketostix

Achy muscles, feeling cold, slight metallic taste in mouth (but this disappears).

I'm nearing the end of day 4! I'm also staying away from bars until I'm fully into ketosis.

Curious really how long it takes other people to get into ketosis.

Okay maybe day 5 will be my lucky day.

haven't cheated myself out on this occasion by eating anything that would boost me out of ketosis but a few years ago i did lighterlife and would often go out on friday nights, drink a load and probably get a pizza at the end of the night... it would usually take two days for me to go back in to ketosis. maybe lucky but that was often the case.

Thanks guys near end of day 5 and ketostix still say nada on ketosis front. But I'm not starving any more and all symptoms have disappeared except bad breath ewww.

Maybe I am and it's not showing up?

I would always rely on the ketostix they are not always a reliable way to tell if you are in ketosis, just listen to your body and try not to focus to much on the ketosis side of things as long as you have lost weight by the end of your 1st week it can only get better :)

I think everyone is different when it comes to ketosis, last time i had a really metalic taste in my mouth this time i dnt but i still have a nasty taste so going to keep mouth spray at the ready at all times lol.

I did LL for 14 weeks a few years back, never did my ketosticks show anything other than vaguely pink, but in theose 14 weeks I lost 62 pounds and did not feel hungry so I must have been in ketosis. The consultant said it was individual and I drank a lot of water. Just ordered Exante as Dukan is just NOT shifting my weight, so will be joining you all in a couple of days.

Ok This is a bit strange but when I use the sticks they either show up as not in ketosis or sometimes very pale, I know they are not reliable. but I have had a few glasses of wine a couple of times and they show up dark then.

Back