What's the most anyone has lost?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Dragonfish, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Dragonfish

Dragonfish Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Being a lady of ample sillhouette I am now on week three and have managed 1 stone 6lb so far. I know I have a long way to go and have heard about people who have managed 10 stone and one who has done 11 stone..
    BUT..
    The question remains, what is the most anyone has managed to loose?
    :sign0144:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dietingdon

Dietingdon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st6lb
    Current Weight:
    21st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I love that phrase, being of ample silouette, I'll have to use it sometime!

4. LilacAngel

LilacAngel Full Member

Diet:
    W8
    In my previous life - I had a male client who lost 13 stone......did it in 11 months on LL

Most in a week? Female - 20lb first week

5. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    At my LL club, there's a lady who has lost over 14 stone, she still has about 5 to lose. She has done remarkably well!! (Since may last year this is) :D

6. leesy

leesy Full Member

I have lost twelve stone altogether, and ten with LL in the last 8 months.

Huge weight losses are more than possible, and rapid, if you are dedicated to the programme.

Leesy
    xox

7. Dragonfish

Dragonfish Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Thanks so much - I think I have realistically got to loose what I am refering to as a smaller of the England Rugby team (about 15 stone) and am so glad to hear other people out there doing it.
    I have a big holiday booked in October and hope to have lost the majority of it before then so I can
    a) strap myself in on the plane without my but touching the sides of the seat.
    b) Not eclipse the pyramids
    c) Go hot air ballooning.
    It would be so nice to actually jump in front of the camera and not try hiding for once! I want to remember this one for a long time to come as being the holiday which was the start for lots more adventure.
    Thank you all.

8. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    I love the partabout not eclipsing the pyramid!

Good Luck with LL

9. bexnkev

bexnkev Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm in the process of losing 14 stone... 5 and half gone... 8 and a half to go :D You CAN do it Dragonfish x good luck :D

10. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Great post - really made me smile ---- you stick with it, it can be done and you can do it ..... and I'm sure you'll have the best holiday ever :D

11. Size10wannabe

Size10wannabe Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(4.74%)
    Brilliant post dragonfish.. you will do it. The people on this forum are hugely supportive so hang in there and keep popping in to say hello and let us know how you are doing

x

12. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    if i look at it properly.. i probably had about.. 14 and a bit to lose.. i started at 23 8.. and im only 4"11.. so quite a lot i guess.. but i tell people ten.. cos once ten has gone.. then you can focus on the rest.. or even in smaller chunks.. like.. "i have a stone to lose" you know..
    Loads love.. and keep on posting so i can find out how your doing..
    Cat x x x

13. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    also check out WEMITTs.. Its for people who have over ten stone to lose..

x x x

14. Dragonfish

Dragonfish Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Selling my mother for an egg!

Weigh in tomorrow and I have not given into the pre-menstral munchies, or need to machine gun other road-users! Hurrah!

Luckily, thanks to all the fabulous comments and responses from everyone have kept my mother out of hock and me on the straight and narrow - they have been fantastic.

Does anyone else experience the wierdest munchies? I know it's just because I can't have it, which is why I think George Clooney is still safe, but good grief hormones have a lot to answer for.

Keep the good work up everyone!
    :D

15. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    It sounds to me that you may be going to Egypt in October. If so so am I in November;)

Its not just the hormones that cause munchies, I dont have them now thank god, but always have the munchies.;)

16. Dragonfish

Dragonfish Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Glad to hear you are going to Egypt to - first time?
    I'm very excited as I haven't got out of England in a while - as for going on a plane.... yikes!

17. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

Dragonfish good luck! I went to Egypt last Nov , had a fantastic holiday, want to go back! Dubai is my favourite place in the world though!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.