What's the most recent CD booklet?

BessieB

I'm just about to go up to Step 2 for a week and want to make sure I am getting my allowances right as they have changed in the last couple of years. Does anyone know what the most recent booklet it. Mine is June 2012

Thanks

Booklet? Wat booklet???? I am at the beginning of week four n feeling pretty demotivated after gettimg weighed on my own scales and yhe ones in boots I thought had lost a fair bit .. clothes fitting better etc... then went to weigh in n have only lost 4 llb on her scales meaning I am only at 18lb weightloss when thought I was at 23 am gutted :-( feels like a lot of effort for not a lot of weight loss x

There is a booklet explaining all the steps in detail that you are supposed to get at your initial consultation. Try not to get down with the actual scales amount- it is really difficult to compare if you switch between different sets. Have a read of he sticky at the top here called measuring success by the scales- migh help you feel a bit better about things- and 18lbs is a great loss for 4 weeks - well done

Hiya Bessie, i was given my book last week, its the May 2013 edition :)

Jenboo, if your clothes feel looser then that has to be e best guide doesn't it? Sounds like you definitely lost fat and inches!

Back