whats this? my trousers are too big, my top is baggy

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Misdee, 28 April 2007 Social URL.

1. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

whooo hoooo :p
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    measure up
    Mini likes this.
  4. dellymolly

dellymolly Full Member

excellent misdee!

i just tried on the jeans i was aiming to get back into and theyre loose!

Mini likes this.
  5. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Tony Ferguson
    great news to you both, that's fantastic. I have to say I adore shrinking out of my clothes. and for the first time in my life I have smaller sizes waiting for me! isn't this diet great.
    Mini likes this.
  6. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

i might go try on some size 20's that are in my wardrobe, oooooo the tension.......
    Mini likes this.
  7. Alcala

Alcala Full Member

I was out this morning at the shops, saw some lovely summer clothes, but I'm gonna wait til before my summer holidays and then let rip and hopefully look a devine 12 all over! I don't want to buy anymore 16/18's......CAN IT BE DONE???
    Mini likes this.
  8. Well done I tried on the size small but still a bit to small never mind maybe next week although I did buy some jeans in evens on the size smaller and one the size smaller than that! I will strink into them !
    Mini likes this.
  9. katie_oxo

katie_oxo Silver Member

Well done Misdee, it's a great feeling ...... you'll have to get used to it as it will be happening more and more!

10. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

the size 20 shorts that i couldnt even do up before this diet started, well i got them on and did the zip up! they are still a bit too tight to be comfortable, but my goodness! hopefully by the end of the next week they may be a little bit looser and i will be able to wear them next weekend.

cant belive this :)
  11. Misdee

Misdee Silver Member

i did just shake my slightly smaller tush at my hubby when i did the zip up lmao, he said 'well done, keep going, i'm going to hide my cookies from you'
  12. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World

:wow: well done, getting there:)

Very thoughtful husband:giggle:
  13. natayou

natayou a bit different everyday

oh well done !!!!
    once you start getting the buzz of loose clothes the need to eat slips away
    so happy for you
    nat xxxxxxxx
    Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.