What's wrong with me?

I started on SW 3 weeks ago and I'm hoping I can get some support and encouragement from fellow members! Whilst I'm still (just) within safe BMI levels, I gained a stone in weight 20 months ago when I quit smoking and another 7 lbs in the last 3 months of last year so have decided to try and put a stop to this right now!
I go to the gym and work out for an hour and a half 3 times a week and in my 3 weeks on SW I've lost only 1.5lbs despite my highest daily syn being 12.5, though it's usually around the 6 mark. I've had no alcohol and no chocolate which I could happily deal with if it was helping my weight loss but it's not so now I'm craving it!!
My husband started the diet at the same time as me and to be honest, he's much more 'synful' than me, having a glass of wine with his meal every night and he's lost 10lbs! It's just not b*****y fair. :cry:
What's wrong with me? :-(

Nothing wrong with you at all! Some just take longer to arrive at the destination, enjoy the journey and you will get there. Some weeks are great, others no so much. Just keep at it and keep a diary for your consultant to look at to help you. Good luck at W I

Hi and welcome perhaps you could start your own diary and post it on the diaries section.someone will soon help you if they see something wrong good luck with your journey: julia

Back