What's wrong with me?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mizztraveller, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. mizztraveller

mizztraveller Member

I started on SW 3 weeks ago and I'm hoping I can get some support and encouragement from fellow members! Whilst I'm still (just) within safe BMI levels, I gained a stone in weight 20 months ago when I quit smoking and another 7 lbs in the last 3 months of last year so have decided to try and put a stop to this right now!
    I go to the gym and work out for an hour and a half 3 times a week and in my 3 weeks on SW I've lost only 1.5lbs despite my highest daily syn being 12.5, though it's usually around the 6 mark. I've had no alcohol and no chocolate which I could happily deal with if it was helping my weight loss but it's not so now I'm craving it!!
    My husband started the diet at the same time as me and to be honest, he's much more 'synful' than me, having a glass of wine with his meal every night and he's lost 10lbs! It's just not b*****y fair. :cry:
    What's wrong with me? :-(
    MsJMC likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hollys nan

hollys nan Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Nothing wrong with you at all! Some just take longer to arrive at the destination, enjoy the journey and you will get there. Some weeks are great, others no so much. Just keep at it and keep a diary for your consultant to look at to help you. Good luck at W I
  4. mizztraveller

mizztraveller Member

Thanks Hollys Nan. I don't go to meetings, I'm doing the online plan. I'd be enjoying the journey much more if I could see some progress!
  5. jms

jms Member

Hi and welcome perhaps you could start your own diary and post it on the diaries section.someone will soon help you if they see something wrong good luck with your journey: julia
  6. Mrs-Pineapple

Mrs-Pineapple Member

Hey good luck, there is nothing wrong with you - think you should keep a food diary and take it to your SW consultant. Stay positive :) x
  7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Suggest you start a food diary thread in the SW section for help

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.