Whats wrong with me

Happyinmyskin

I'm on day 5 I've got 6 to 7 stone to lose and Ive been 100% so far. I'm thinking of doing a food list of what I'd like to eat when I've finished as a celebratory meal . I don't know why I'd want to go back to my old eating habits what's wrong with me. :-(

I watch cookery programmes for ideas!! Im going to orlando in nov and all I can think of is what restaurants im going to go to :/

it's hard to retrain your way of thinking and this will come as the diet goes on. as for a celebratory meal, most people who want a break or a cheat meal would go for the naughty things! let's face it, who would look forward to a plain salad?? i'm having a cheat meal next week and i'm going for a full rack of ribs followed by cheesecake! when you stick to this diet and see the weight coming off, you'll start to think about healthy foods. when i come off CD i'm planning on doing slimming world and i've been looking on their site for recipe ideas so i can get used to the thought of eating nice healthy foods rather than simply focusing on the naughty stuff i can have!

I know I'll be having a break when I go to New York in 2 weeks time & i'm dreaming of the food! :D ...but I'm using it as bargining tool with myself, be 100% from now til then & then I can treat myself!

Like lumpy&bumpy I'm going to use SW after I've completed all steps to maintain - you can have such nice food on it & easily stick to it forever!

I'm going to do WW after CWP...probably when i'm back from eating my weight in burgers on holiday :p x

Back