What's your bestest flavours???

emily4amanda

Just want to know what everyones best flavour meals shakes and bars are? I know peoples tastes are different but just wondered if there was a favourite.

Mine are:-

Hazlelnut shake
Chili con carne Meal
Maple fruit almond bar

Only tried the veg soup so far and it wasn't bad, Just ordered white wine water flavouring too, will try mixed fruit next time :p

Unfortunately I have gone off pretty much everything apart from the shakes, so in order mine are:

Chocolate
Strawberry
Banana
Vanilla

Spaghetti Bol both flavours
Chocolate praline bar
Chocolate coconut bar
macaroni cheese
Chicken soup
Veg soup

Hmmmm in fact the list goes on! would prob be easier saying things I hate are porridge & vanilla shake! Then I have a list of not so nice but able to eat! Lol

It's only start of week 2 so I have a long time to go and change my mind! Glad I've liked so many tho! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cottage pie
Spicy spaghetti
Original chilli
Choc shake,
vanilla shake (for lattes)
all the bars bar the vanilla almond
sweet porridge

Chilli is my favourite meal.
Crispy shakes (either flavour) for my breakfast made like a dessert, nice and thick with a spoon
Dark chocolate truffle/lemon/maple fav bars.
Shakes, either chocolate or caramel vanilla.

I dont particularly like the mushroom pasta or the mac cheese, but best get to like them as I have a few of each left :(

I love :porridge (when made as biscuits)
Chocolate shake
maple fruit and almond bar
Dark choc truffa bar
strawberry shake
cafe latte shake.

Didn't like:Hazelnut shake
vanilla caramel shake
caramel shake.

Mine are
Porridge
Both spaghetti's
Chocolate shake
Praline bar

TBH I've liked everything I've tried except veg soup

Cottage Pie
Milk chocolate truffa bars
Vanilla crispy (as thick dessert)
Caramel/toffee/banana/vanilla mousse

Yum!

Mine are
Porridge
Both spaghetti's
Chocolate shake
Praline bar

TBH I've liked everything I've tried except veg soup

I didn't like the veg soup until I thought of adding a teaspoon of bouillon powder and sometimes a bit of mild curry powder to the mix before adding the hot water! Now I like everything I've tried :)

It's not the taste, it's the lumps they make me gag!
Not one for lumpy stuff, yoghurts, soup etc x
Thanks though

It's not the taste, it's the lumps they make me gag!
Not one for lumpy stuff, yoghurts, soup etc x
Thanks though

Ah! Shame, that! I don't seem to get any lumps in mine, though. I put the mix in a mug, stir in enough hot water to make a smooth paste, and then fill the mug up with more hot water and stir like mad....... oh well, we can't win 'em all! :)

Mac Cheese + Mushroom Pasta - these are the only meals I like and I alternate them everyday surprised I never get bored!
Banana Shake + Chocolate Shake - I only order these two flavors as they are the best imo :p
Chocolate Vanilla & Almond Bars
Truffa Bars

Mac Cheese + Mushroom Pasta - these are the only meals I like and I alternate them everyday surprised I never get bored!
Banana Shake + Chocolate Shake - I only order these two flavors as they are the best imo :p
Chocolate Vanilla & Almond Bars
Truffa Bars

These are the meals I dislike the most............wanna swap!?

I must be a right fatty lol because I love!! Everything! Except I don't get soups as they don't feel like a proper meal an don't fill me up!!

My faves are

strawberry shake
lemon bar
choc crispy made into cookie
white packet chilli

It's so weird, I hate normal chilli con carne but can't get enough of slim and save stuff! And I tried spicy spaghetti last night and I loved that too. I have been adding smoked paprika to some of the things im not so keen on such as cottage pie. Not sure if this is allowed though, :confused: Can't wait to try the crispy shakes, i did order them but they sent the wrong shakes, so be careful people when opening food packs that you check you have what you ordered :) xx

Love love love Mac and Cheese on Cauliflower - would even go as far as saying I would eat that when not on a diet!
Vanilla milkshake made up as mush - taste like white choc mousse - although it's a high possibility I am kidding myself.
Chocolate milkshake.

These are my ultimate favs I think the only products I can't stand are the soups and the mushroom pasta. Haven't tried the porridge/Oatmeal yet.

Back