What's your downside?(fun moan)

Bobbi

Silver Member
I've lost loads of weight. I'm very very happy please don't think I'm complaining.

I'm findng a few things that are happening that need fixing.

My engagement & wedding rings keep slipping off my finger. I'm going to have to be so careful now until I get them adjusted. I really don't want to lose them.

My clothes look baggy - that's a lol actually. I have this top, I bought it less than 2 months ago and I love it .... Today I put it on and it's so loose it just looks bad.

My bras look stretched, probably because they were. We all know how much money good bras cost .... I need new ones.

My tummy is baggy. :( I'm going to have plastic surgery when this is over, DH promised I could take the money out of the household budget.

My varicose vein now shows there's not so much fat round it. It's the big vein in my thigh. Doctor says I'm too young to have it removed that it will come back. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bobbie. I can't help with the other stuff but I had my varicose veins removed at 32. Sorry to be blunt but how can the veins come back if they have been removed? All that has happened is that the valves in your veins have collapsed and can't push the blood effectively back to your heart. Mine were bulging, hot, painful and you could see the outline through my trousers. I am so pleased that they have gone, I am nearly 36.

It's a shame about the new top you have bought but could you sell it or swap it for a smaller size (if you've not worn it)? When I lost all my weight before, I used palmers cocoa butter for stretch marks. The one I used was for new mums but I thought since it's good for them it's good for me!!!!!

Sorry I can't be more help to you xxx

I had my veins done in my 20's and they have come back thats one of the reasons I need to shift a couple of stone as soon as I get under 12 stone I'm going to see my gp and see what can be done!!!! I still have the little scars where they were done before and it's the same places again!! First leg done 15 years ago is the worst the other leg 9 years ago is starting to bulge again also !!

Back