What's your dream target outift?

Probably been done before but here goes!

When you get to target, what outfit would you love to be able to wear?

For me my ultimate aim is to fit into my tattoo dress... I've had it for 6 years and it's always been too tight so never worn it out!!! - to be able to wear it with comfort would put me on top of the world!

It looks similar to this, same pattern, different straps and has a TINY waist (which is the main reason I've never got into it hehe)
AAAAAjl9shAAAAAAAUQ1TA.jpg

What's yours? (show us pictures if possible!)

I can't figure out how to do a photo, but I'd love a Herve Leger bandage dress. I just need the figure first and the money :)

Mine is my red satin corset style top with a pencil skirt. Never been able to fit into this top since I brought it and my belly is way to wobbly to get away with a tight fitting skirt.

Mine is a red dress i am 3lbs away from target and ive a dinner dance on 9th of Nov i bought a red dress 10 weeks ago and hope to be at target for the dinner dance xx

Mine is a red dress i am 3lbs away from target and ive a dinner dance on 9th of Nov i bought a red dress 10 weeks ago and hope to be at target for the dinner dance xx

Good luck I'm sure you will make it I bet it will feel so good fitting into the dress

Back