Whats your favourite day?

b_44

Silver Member
My favourite day is a green day. I don't eat a lot of meat anyway and my fave meals are meals such as quorn chilli, lentil bologneise, quorn bologneise etc so they suit me well. I also love that you can use cheese as a healthy extra b on a green day! Plus, I love a carb fest. Weight loss wise, I'm not entirely sure if they're best for me - I'm planning on doing a green week one week and seeing what my loss is like. A lot of carbs don't seem to affect me on the scales at home too much tho so I could be ok.

What about you guys, what are your favourites - red, green, extra easy or success express? Both taste/enjoyment wise and weight loss wise.

My fave is extra easy. Before I lived with my boyfriend all I did was green days as wasnt a big meat lover! But my boyfriend being Turkish loves his meat so I've developed a liking to it (not really a fan of chicken tho!) so for me extra easy all the way! Although sometimes find it hard to have 1/3 of my plate superfree x

I am crazy on Extra Easy days. I love my meat and I love my carbs. Haven't even tried red or green yet.

Extra Easy for pure flexibility, but Greens are my second favourite as I'm quite a carb monster and love being able to have 2 portions of bread and cheese on green days... 2 of my favourite things!! :)

Thursday as I have a lovely treat after my weigh in! lol
I so far have done extra easy since April, will see how it goes...

Green all the way. I don't eat meat and only very rarely do I eat fish. Plus, I love spuds and pasta and couldn't survive without my 2HEBs and HEAs.

Green days are my fave as I don't really like meat (although I do eat it) but love carbs! Potatoes, pasta and rice all the way for me! My weight loss is faster on red days but I prefer green days for the food. EE is easy enough but my weight loss seems to slow waaay down when I'm on EE so I only do EE days if I know I'm going out and will have trouble sticking to red or green.

This thread had encouraged me to shake it up a bit. I always follow EE but today I'm having a green day =)

I love red days! I do add one or two green days in the week as well. I did not get on with extra easy x

EE for me, love meat and carbs, it works like a dream

I only ever did EE days until my weightloss slowed right down (when I was nearing target) then switched to red and SE days more, but now I mix them up but because I love carbs & meat mainly do EE again because I'm back in target and it keeps me satisfied and is much more convenient etc for work.

I did all EE days until I reached target but a while ago my weight starting creeping up again and then I went on holiday by which time I was way out of target. Have been doing a mix of Red, Green and EE for the last 3 months and gradually my weight is coming back down - I still have 5lb to go to get back to target and would like to do that by the end of the month.

Denise

Back