Whats your favourite dieting mantra?

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Hello Sweeties :)

There has been much written about favourite diet mantras lately so I thought I would start a new thread so we can write them all in one place!

I have two favourites...

Firstly, If you Fail to Prepare, you Prepare to Fail!

And

Secondly, Little Pickers wear Bigger Knickers!

Looking forward to reading everyone else's. x

I really don't have mantras to keep me going, but do have them when I fall off the wagon lol but to turn them into positives

1) Keep calm there's always tomorrow.

2) If you had 7 roses and one dies you won't throw the whole bouquet away. So having one bad day of eating doesn't mean you throw the rest of the week away

If I get a small weight loss I always think...... a dripping tap will still fill a bucket of water like a running tap it just takes longer

I really don't have mantras to keep me going, but do have them when I fall off the wagon lol but to turn them into positives

1) Keep calm there's always tomorrow.

2) If you had 7 roses and one dies you won't throw the whole bouquet away. So having one bad day of eating doesn't mean you throw the rest of the week away

If I get a small weight loss I always think...... a dripping tap will still fill a bucket of water like a running tap it just takes longer

OMG I love your last one, I only lost 0.5lb this week so was a bit disheartened but that's made me think now, Thanks Sweetie! X

Our leader is always telling us to be aware of BLT's - Bites Licks and Tastes

Very true!

Our leader is always telling us to be aware of BLT's - Bites Licks and Tastes

Very true!

That's a good one! Cos everything has a calorie content no matter how small it is! X

Fridge pickers wear bigger knickers

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

My body is a temple

Fridge pickers wear bigger knickers

Nothing tastes as good as being slim feels

My body is a temple

I like all of yours! The middle one has a bad reputation these days but I think it's so true. X

Yea my leader always says it do its stuck to me but I know what your saying I taught the same myself
Here's another: eat what you've always eaten, weigh what you've always weighed

Back