What's Your Favourite Perfume/s - Aftershave/s ?

Pomegranate Noir - Jo Malone

hands down best fragrance ever

Viktor & Rolf - Flowerbomb is my fav :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I always enjoy air travel because I get there really early because I hate rushing, so have plenty of time to play among all the perfume testers! My favourites on this trip were the new Gucci perfume (the one for men), and Burberry Body, in its various versions. Hoped to like Armani Si, but it didn't work at all on me.

However, I didn't buy any of them - I was very good as I have lots of stuff at home I haven't used yet. Of which, Prada's Iris is one of my favourites, and Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea.

Oh - and I do remember to go and scrub my hands and arms before getting on the plane as there is nothing worse than sitting next to someone who reeks of perfume!

I just looked on ebay to see if anyone was selling sample sizes of the Burberry Body, and they were, so bought one. And noticed that someone was selling an empty bottle! Why? It's £1, plus £3 postage. £4 for a completely empty bottle? I am watching it to see if anyone actually buys it!

Ooh my faves (men):

Spice bomb by Viktor & Rolf
1 million - Pavo rabanne
Obsession - Calvin Klein

And an old discontinued ladies is my fave in the world: Jean Paul gaultier - fragile

It's amazing and I have a tiny bit left in my bottle. Not sure I could ever bring myself to pay £100 a bottle off eBay :(

I also love diesel - fuel for life.

I just looked on ebay to see if anyone was selling sample sizes of the Burberry Body, and they were, so bought one. And noticed that someone was selling an empty bottle! Why? It's £1, plus £3 postage. £4 for a completely empty bottle? I am watching it to see if anyone actually buys it!
It's surprising what some people sell/bid on/buy :D

Estee Lauder Azuree

Emporio Armani Diamonds

and

Tom Ford White Patchouli

I like 'patchouli'... will have to check out 'white' patchouli :)

Got the new one by Giorgio Armani for my birthday, it's called 'Si'. I really like it but might be too sweet for some people

Christian Dior addict.------- my absolutely favourite but wish it wasn't so expensive.
jean Paul gaultier classique.
Britney spears fantasy.
ghost sweetheart.
paco robanne lady million

dont buy off eBay I once did for hubby and on Xmas day he opened it to find it was counterfeit :( xxx

Got the new one by Giorgio Armani for my birthday, it's called 'Si'. I really like it but might be too sweet for some people

Tried that at the airport. Lovely to start with, but on my skin it changed very quickly to something I didn't like at all. But I do that to lots of perfumes, unfortunately. Enjoy it!!

Back