• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

What's your favourite SW breakfast?

Honeyoc

Is a crunchy mama!
S: 13st13lb G: 9st9lb
Just wondering what your fave/most eaten brekkies are?
My faves/staples are;

• Porridge with greek yogurt and brown sugar stirred in
  • Fried egg on toast with a smidge of ketchup
  • Toast with laughing cow light and jam/apricot preserve with homemade latte

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dropitlikeitshot

Fruit salad (ie apple, bit of banana, strawberries, blueberries) with a toffee mullerlight, 1 scan bran and either 28g oatiflakes or oatibix....i eat that every day without fail and still look fwd to breakfast!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
S: 11st8lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 1st2lb(9.88%)
I generally don't eat breakfast but on the rare occasions that I do, I quite like mullerlight and fruit

Aaleigha

Gold Member
S: 17st2.5lb C: 13st7.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33 Loss: 3st9lb(21.21%)
well at this time of year
it has to be porridge with cinammon
at other times of year scambled eggs
or fruit with a fat free yog

sabina72

S: 19st0lb C: 15st3lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 3st11lb(19.92%)
I usualy have coffee+milk end something like Oatbran muffins or Alpen light or Revyta crunchy fruiths with extra light Lo Cow cheese

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
Is porridge free or has it been free previously? I'm sure I heard my SWC say that it was free, but in my red/green book it is syned... Sorry to highjack the thread!!!!

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
Porridge oats are not free but you can have 28g as a HEB.

My favourite would have to be the full cooked breakfast - veggie sausages, french toast, beans, hash browns, fried egg and toast.

StripedDaisy

A sucker for a key change
I have just had a potato, sprout and carrot omelette! Man it was goooood! But that wouldn't be my normal breakfast. I usually have muesli + a little all-bran with milk (my HEA and B reserving a little of my milk allowance for my cuppas through the day).

kizzib

I usually eat w/m toast but I also like wheatabix (put in microwave for 2 mins and it's lovely thick and warm) and mullerlight with an apple.

soccermom

I AM A WEMITT x
S: 19st3lb C: 18st1.5lb BMI: 42.2 Loss: 1st1.5lb(5.76%)
I'm a wetabix and hot milk kind of gal :D or porridge is a great alternative, If i'm feeling really peckish nothing can fill me like bacon, poached egg, tin toms and a little bit of brown sauce.

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
My fave in the week breakfast is eggs - either boiled, poached or scrambled, with WW wholemeal toast.

My weekend breakfast is - Turkey rashers, eggs, tinned tomatoes and mushrooms, with WW wholemeal toast.