Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Whats your favourite?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by ABit_Batty, 19 August 2007 Social URL.

1. ABit_Batty

ABit_Batty Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(36.82%)
    Diet:
    LipoTrim
    Over the last month or so my tastes for these shakes have changed! At first I could only mange vanilla (hot with coffee)and the chicken soup.
    I'm now finding I love strawberry (pharmacy girl gave me 7 by accident!) and I am absolutely in love with the chocolate with hot water out of the kettle and a dash of orange extract - gorgeous!
    I haven't tried the 'flapjacks' at all yet, I might try one this week!

So - whats your favourite?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sedalia

Sedalia Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Strawberry shake mixed in blender with 12 ounces of water ad 3 or 4 ice cubes, lovely.

4. Bea

Bea Back on the wagon!

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.53%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge +

Zap the flapjack in the microwave for a few minutes and they are much nicer! Or even a few seconds in your toaster! Really pleased for you that you are enjoying it! Best of luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.