What's your goal? Non Weight!

CJ_06

Other than a set weight goal in mind what's everyone's goal? Wedding? Party? Summer?
Mine is that I want to be a have a baby and I know at 21st it's not a good idea! Scared of being pregnant and this big! So when it comes to times where I have to use all my will power I think "do I want to eat that or do I want a baby?"
Wondered what everyone else's inspiration is? :)

Kind of weight related - but I want to be lighter than my husband to be on our wedding day!!
I have less than 3 months to go and another stone to be lighter than him!!

Best of luck with your goal x

I'm another getting wed- I'd like to look effing epic on my wedding day, my dress is being custom made so I want to do it justice.

After that I would like to try for a baby- I've lost 2 already so don't want to give my body any excuse to do that again.

And finally (Inspired by Lucky7) I have a wardrobe full of absolutely awesome one of a kind, home made, custom made, vintage dresses. Dresses that if I went to a years worth of gigs and parties I would be guaranteed to never bump into someone wearing the same. It's an absolute shame that they don't fit me anymore and never see the light of day- can't be having that!! So a big goal for me is to do those dresses justice and fit into them!!

I want to lose as much weight as I can in time for a friends wedding in five months time. I've got a good six stone to lose in the long run, but just hoping for a steady loss each week until the wedding - fingers crossed! The wedding is in Greece, so the added incentive is the prospect of having to go on the beach with 30+ wedding guests. I'm hoping to have found some hidden Kim Kardashian-esque curves by then!!

Sounds beautiful RachaelD :D There is no better incentive than a bikini- I'll give you that!!

Sadly I have nothing exciting going on & no big plans :( but i'd love to think that the next time I go on holiday, whenever that may be, I'll finally feel comfortable sitting by the pool in a costume.

mines pretty simple, i'm currently in 40" jeans and a xxl tshirt.. by xmas/new years i want to be in a 36"/38" and a large tshirt, that puts me back to what i was before high school.. no presure though lol

Sadly I have nothing exciting going on & no big plans :( but i'd love to think that the next time I go on holiday, whenever that may be, I'll finally feel comfortable sitting by the pool in a costume.

If I were you, I'd start planning a holiday- even if it's 2 years away!! I go away every year, if I can't afford somewhere luxurious I'm happy to take a week in a tent somewhere a bit warmer than the North West :rolleyes:

Last year, we went to Faliraki for £112 each- it was hardly glamarous but by 'eck it was warm :D

My daughter is 17 months in February and I'm still carrying all my baby weight...plus a little extra!!! I'm also going on holiday this July and I really want to lose 3 stone and it would be great for my health as well! I would really appreciate tips and advice on diets as I've tried a couple but I find it hard to stick to it when I've got a lot of choice of food..x

My goal is not weight related. I am aiming to get a job in my field of work that I love , enjoy and well paid, like the one I had before being ill unexpectedly which forced me to give up work to recover. Now I have fully recovered and need a new challange.

I am not yet engaged but am hoping it will happen at some point within the next year or so (Get your finger out, OH! :p) and am also hoping to have a baby within the next couple of years... I don't want to be fat on my wedding day, and I don't want to have to put on baby weight and think "oh well, I'm fat anyway, a little more won't make a difference!"

To have halved my debt if not cleared it by 2012 and to hit target x

catrinarosewhite said:
My daughter is 17 months in February and I'm still carrying all my baby weight...plus a little extra!!! I'm also going on holiday this July and I really want to lose 3 stone and it would be great for my health as well! I would really appreciate tips and advice on diets as I've tried a couple but I find it hard to stick to it when I've got a lot of choice of food..x

So are you not settled on SW yet Catarina? It may be worthwhile looking through all the different diet sub forums- if you just ask around here we'll all say the same thing! Slimming World!

Chipmunk89 said:
I am not yet engaged but am hoping it will happen at some point within the next year or so (Get your finger out, OH! :p) and am also hoping to have a baby within the next couple of years... I don't want to be fat on my wedding day, and I don't want to have to put on baby weight and think "oh well, I'm fat anyway, a little more won't make a difference!"

Shall we all add him on facebook and drop massive hints??!

Shall we all add him on facebook and drop massive hints??!

Haha! I openly tell him, I gave up on hinting. He's trying to make out he's waiting for ME to propose because he knows that's not going to happen. He'll get round to it... just hopefully sooner rather than later :rolleyes: We're only 22 though, plenty of time!

Chipmunk89 said:
Haha! I openly tell him, I gave up on hinting. He's trying to make out he's waiting for ME to propose because he knows that's not going to happen. He'll get round to it... just hopefully sooner rather than later :rolleyes: We're only 22 though, plenty of time!

It took mine 10 years :rolleyes:

And even though i'd gone on about it for years, he still managed to surprise me!!

Awww that's nice. I'm hoping for the same but hopefully a bit sooner than that. We've been together for two years and I've told him I hope to be married in the next few. I know he wants the same too really... Just likes winding me up!

I was doing SW..I just couldn't keep at it. I was doing great up until 6 weeks and although I wasn't gaining weight...I wasn't losing it either. I might look into calorie counting..I need something strict really..x

Back